Linux Journal June Issue: Do-It-Yourself
As tech editor Kyle Ranklin so aptly put it, June's Do-It-Yourself issue is "like an extra-geeky episode of Cribs featuring single-board computers".
In this issue:
- Make Your Own RV Offsite Backup and Media Server
- Create a Custom Minimal Linux Distribution from Source
- Build a Voice-Controlled Front End for IoT Devices
- Introducing PyInstaller
- Shell Scripting a Password Generating Tool
- OpenStreetMap Should Be a Priority to the Open Source Community
- The Current State of Linux and Music
- Open Hardware and IoT
- A Programmer's Look at Jakarta EE
- JaxoDraw for Physics
- FOSS Project Spotlights: Codelobster and WallPaperDownloader
Subscribers, you can download your June issue now.
Not a subscriber? It’s not too late. Subscribe today and receive instant access to this and ALL back issues since 1994!
Want to buy a single issue? Buy the June magazine or other single back issues in the LJ store.