A (very) Unofficial Review
Dec 26, 2007 By Shawn Powers
And for those of you just itching to buy a Pooping Penguin based on my last post -- I figured it would be appropriate to review it, right?
And no, I didn't get into the Egg Nog for breakfast...
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- Wanted: Your Embedded Linux Projects
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- The 101 Uses of OpenSSH: Part I
- RSS Feeds
- Docker: Lightweight Linux Containers for Consistent Development and Deployment
- Dolphins in the NSA Dragnet
- Are you an extremist?
- Tails above the Rest, Part II