Geeky Gifts -- What Did You Get?
Dec 26, 2007 By Shawn Powers
Here’s what happens when you are a Linux lover that tells his family about Open Source all the time.
Yes, penguin poop tastes good, albeit crunchy. So what did you get?
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Ahead of the Pack: the Pacemaker High-Availability Stack
- Linux Kernel News - July 2013
- HEC Montréal: Deployment of a Large-Scale Mail Installation
- Resources for “The Linux Test Project”
- Write for Linux Journal
- Using Django and MongoDB to Build a Blog
- Using Postfix for Secure SMTP Gateways
- Security Distribution for Linux Clusters
- Hack and / - Do the Splits