Geeky Gifts -- What Did You Get?
Dec 26, 2007 By Shawn Powers
Here’s what happens when you are a Linux lover that tells his family about Open Source all the time.
Yes, penguin poop tastes good, albeit crunchy. So what did you get?
- Brent Laster's Professional Git (Wrox)
- Own Your DNS Data
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Smoothwall Express
- Simple Server Hardening
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Ensono M.O.