LinuxJournal.com can now be syndicated quickly and easily using our lineup of Really Simple Syndication (RSS) feeds. Load the RSS feeds featured below into the reader of your choice and get headlines and summaries downloaded automatically.
Wondering where to find RSS readers for Linux? There are many good ones available for our favorite OS. Bottom Feeder, Liferea, Composite, Eclipse, K.R.S.S., and Rol are some of the more popular readers. If you're using the KDE desktop, KNewsTicker may be the perfect tool to start with - it is an application that is built into KDE.
RSS feeds may also be read directly via web-based news readers. You may subscribe to read your favorite Linux Journal headlines with any of the following news readers: Bloglines, Rojo, GoogleReader or NewsGator.
Get access to all of LinuxJournal.com's top stories via the main RSS feed:
The below feeds are all topical. Receive headlines and summaries of only the articles you are most interested in. Choose from any or all of the feeds below to load in to your RSS reader:
|Hacking a Safe with Bash||Jul 28, 2015|
|KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile||Jul 28, 2015|
|Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu||Jul 23, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 22, 2015|
|Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator||Jul 21, 2015|
|Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems||Jul 20, 2015|
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- General Relativity in Python
- One Port to Rule Them All!