A (very) Unofficial Review
Dec 26, 2007 By Shawn Powers
And for those of you just itching to buy a Pooping Penguin based on my last post -- I figured it would be appropriate to review it, right?
And no, I didn't get into the Egg Nog for breakfast...
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers