Prosecutor Implicates Linux Engineer's Son In Cover-up
The murder trial of Namesys-founder Hans Reiser continued today, with the prosecution alleging that Reiser's six-year-old son is part of the cover-up, describing the boy's answers in police interviews as having "been influenced."
Reiser is on trial for the murder of his wife, who disappeared in September 2006. Paul Hora, the trial prosecutor, waffled back and forth on what Reiser's son knows; he made statements about the boy's age and unreliability, but then offered up the child's statements about nightmares of bodies being carried down the stairs and refusals to answer police questions.
The defense is expected to outline their strategy on Thursday, while the trial is expected to continue for moths.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- New Products
- ~Putlocker~2014 Watch Boyhood Online Streaming Full Movie
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie
- RSS Feeds