Linux Engineer Accused of Murder Goes to Trial
Hans Reiser, an open source Linux engineer, traumatized his 5-year-old son with violent video games and horror movies, prosecutor Paul Hora told jurors in the opening of Reiser's murder trial. Reiser is accused of murdering his Russian-born wife Nina Reiser, who disappeared in September 2006.
Reiser created the Linux file system called ReiserFS, a part of the core Linux kernel and also wrote several articles for Linux Journal.
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
|It Actually Is Rocket Science||Jul 16, 2014|
|Android Candy: Repix, Not Just Another Photo App||Jul 14, 2014|
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Numerical Python
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Senior Perl Developer