Linux Engineer Accused of Murder Goes to Trial
Hans Reiser, an open source Linux engineer, traumatized his 5-year-old son with violent video games and horror movies, prosecutor Paul Hora told jurors in the opening of Reiser's murder trial. Reiser is accused of murdering his Russian-born wife Nina Reiser, who disappeared in September 2006.
Reiser created the Linux file system called ReiserFS, a part of the core Linux kernel and also wrote several articles for Linux Journal.
|PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service||Apr 28, 2017|
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service