iPhone To Make UK Debut
If you're in the United Kingdom and want an iPhone, get ready, because their on the way.
Apple announced that the phones will be available on Friday from mobile provider 02. Sales will start, appropriately enough, at 6:02. Buyers will be limited to two phones per person, on a first-come first-served basis, and will require an eighteen month service agreement with 02.
If you're thinking of picking one up, get your checkbook ready, because it'll set you back £269 (about $500 US).
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment