iPhone To Make UK Debut
If you're in the United Kingdom and want an iPhone, get ready, because their on the way.
Apple announced that the phones will be available on Friday from mobile provider 02. Sales will start, appropriately enough, at 6:02. Buyers will be limited to two phones per person, on a first-come first-served basis, and will require an eighteen month service agreement with 02.
If you're thinking of picking one up, get your checkbook ready, because it'll set you back £269 (about $500 US).
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
|July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile||Jul 01, 2015|
|July 2015 Video Preview||Jul 01, 2015|
|PHP for Non-Developers||Jun 30, 2015|
|A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids||Jun 30, 2015|
|Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux||Jun 29, 2015|
|Linux Kernel 4.1 Released||Jun 26, 2015|
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- Cinnamon 2.6 Released
- Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- PHP for Non-Developers
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- Django Templates
- Attack of the Drones
- Practical Books for the Most Technical People on the Planet