iPhone To Make UK Debut
If you're in the United Kingdom and want an iPhone, get ready, because their on the way.
Apple announced that the phones will be available on Friday from mobile provider 02. Sales will start, appropriately enough, at 6:02. Buyers will be limited to two phones per person, on a first-come first-served basis, and will require an eighteen month service agreement with 02.
If you're thinking of picking one up, get your checkbook ready, because it'll set you back £269 (about $500 US).
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- Preparing Data for Machine Learning
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter