iPhone To Make UK Debut
If you're in the United Kingdom and want an iPhone, get ready, because their on the way.
Apple announced that the phones will be available on Friday from mobile provider 02. Sales will start, appropriately enough, at 6:02. Buyers will be limited to two phones per person, on a first-come first-served basis, and will require an eighteen month service agreement with 02.
If you're thinking of picking one up, get your checkbook ready, because it'll set you back £269 (about $500 US).
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- NethServer: Linux without All That Linux Stuff
- GENIVI Alliance's GENIVI Vehicle Simulator
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part III