iPhone To Make UK Debut
If you're in the United Kingdom and want an iPhone, get ready, because their on the way.
Apple announced that the phones will be available on Friday from mobile provider 02. Sales will start, appropriately enough, at 6:02. Buyers will be limited to two phones per person, on a first-come first-served basis, and will require an eighteen month service agreement with 02.
If you're thinking of picking one up, get your checkbook ready, because it'll set you back £269 (about $500 US).
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Multitenant Sites
- Linux for Astronomers