Apple Changes The Locks
In an attempt to crack down on iPhone unlocking, Apple announced it will now enforce a two-phones-per-person rule.
Apple will no longer accept cash for phones, requiring a credit or debit card to complete the purchase, and will be tracking the identities of purchasers to prevent unauthorized sales. Apple estimates that 250,000 of the 1.4 million phones sold so far have been unlocked.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
- VMware's Clarity Design System
- Let's Go to Mars with Martian Lander
- On Your Marks, Get Set...Gutsy Gibbon!
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!
- GENIVI Alliance's GENIVI Vehicle Simulator