Apple Changes The Locks
In an attempt to crack down on iPhone unlocking, Apple announced it will now enforce a two-phones-per-person rule.
Apple will no longer accept cash for phones, requiring a credit or debit card to complete the purchase, and will be tracking the identities of purchasers to prevent unauthorized sales. Apple estimates that 250,000 of the 1.4 million phones sold so far have been unlocked.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- New Products
- RSS Feeds