Apple Changes The Locks
In an attempt to crack down on iPhone unlocking, Apple announced it will now enforce a two-phones-per-person rule.
Apple will no longer accept cash for phones, requiring a credit or debit card to complete the purchase, and will be tracking the identities of purchasers to prevent unauthorized sales. Apple estimates that 250,000 of the 1.4 million phones sold so far have been unlocked.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- Multitenant Sites