- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- 7” 1280x800 HD display (216 ppi)
- 8 GB internal storage (actual formatted capacity will be less)
- Wireless N Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n); Bluetooth
- Quad-core Tegra 3 processor; 1GB RAM
- 1.2MP front-facing camera
1. Subscribe using the Subscribe Now button provided in your email. (If your email message was in plain text, use the link provided.) Or, subscribe here.
2. The contest is open to all. No purchase necessary to Enter
3. The drawing will be conducted by Linux Journal and decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of orders received.
4. The subscription contest ends September 27, 2012, at 11:59 pm CDT.
5. The Nexus 7 winner will be notified via email on September 28, 2012.
6. Twenty second-place winners will be awarded a Linux Journal 2011 eBook. These winners will be notified by September 28, 2012.
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
- The True Internet of Things
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- My Network Go-Bag
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization