- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- 7” 1280x800 HD display (216 ppi)
- 8 GB internal storage (actual formatted capacity will be less)
- Wireless N Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n); Bluetooth
- Quad-core Tegra 3 processor; 1GB RAM
- 1.2MP front-facing camera
1. Subscribe using the Subscribe Now button provided in your email. (If your email message was in plain text, use the link provided.) Or, subscribe here.
2. The contest is open to all. No purchase necessary to Enter
3. The drawing will be conducted by Linux Journal and decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of orders received.
4. The subscription contest ends September 27, 2012, at 11:59 pm CDT.
5. The Nexus 7 winner will be notified via email on September 28, 2012.
6. Twenty second-place winners will be awarded a Linux Journal 2011 eBook. These winners will be notified by September 28, 2012.
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Preparing Data for Machine Learning
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)