Enter to win a Nexus 7
Enter Now to win a chance at a Nexus 7 tablet. Chances of winning will depend on the total number of entries received. Twenty second-place winners will win a Linux Journal 2011 eBook.
1. No purchase necessary to win.
2. Renew your subscription using the Renew Now button provided in your email. (If your email message was in plain text, use the link provided.) Or, enter via this form.
3. The contest is open to all.
4. The drawing will be conducted by Linux Journal and decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of renewals received.
5. The renewal contest ends September 27, 2012, at 11:59 pm CDT.
6. The Nexus 7 tablet winner will be notified via email on September 28, 2012.
7. Twenty second-place winners will be awarded a Linux Journal 2011 eBook. These winners will be notified by September 28, 2012.
|Using Salt Stack and Vagrant for Drupal Development||May 20, 2013|
|Making Linux and Android Get Along (It's Not as Hard as It Sounds)||May 16, 2013|
|Drupal Is a Framework: Why Everyone Needs to Understand This||May 15, 2013|
|Home, My Backup Data Center||May 13, 2013|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Seashore||May 10, 2013|
|Trying to Tame the Tablet||May 08, 2013|
- Making Linux and Android Get Along (It's Not as Hard as It Sounds)
- RSS Feeds
- New Products
- Using Salt Stack and Vagrant for Drupal Development
- Drupal Is a Framework: Why Everyone Needs to Understand This
- A Topic for Discussion - Open Source Feature-Richness?
- Home, My Backup Data Center
- Validate an E-Mail Address with PHP, the Right Way
- New Products
- Readers' Choice Awards
- Ahh, the Koolaid.
4 hours 11 min ago
- git-annex assistant
10 hours 11 min ago
- direct cable connection
10 hours 33 min ago
- Agreed on AirDroid. With my
10 hours 44 min ago
- I just learned this
10 hours 48 min ago
11 hours 18 min ago
- not living upto the mobile revolution
14 hours 9 min ago
- Deceptive Advertising and
14 hours 45 min ago
- Let\'s declare that you have
14 hours 46 min ago
- Alterations in Contest Due
14 hours 47 min ago
Enter to Win an Adafruit Prototyping Pi Plate Kit for Raspberry Pi
It's Raspberry Pi month at Linux Journal. Each week in May, Adafruit will be giving away a Pi-related prize to a lucky, randomly drawn LJ reader. Winners will be announced weekly.
Fill out the fields below to enter to win this week's prize-- a Prototyping Pi Plate Kit for Raspberry Pi.
Congratulations to our winners so far:
- 5-8-13, Pi Starter Pack: Jack Davis
- 5-15-13, Pi Model B 512MB RAM: Patrick Dunn
- Next winner announced on 5-21-13!
Free Webinar: Linux Backup and Recovery
Most companies incorporate backup procedures for critical data, which can be restored quickly if a loss occurs. However, fewer companies are prepared for catastrophic system failures, in which they lose all data, the entire operating system, applications, settings, patches and more, reducing their system(s) to “bare metal.” After all, before data can be restored to a system, there must be a system to restore it to.
In this one hour webinar, learn how to enhance your existing backup strategies for better disaster recovery preparedness using Storix System Backup Administrator (SBAdmin), a highly flexible bare-metal recovery solution for UNIX and Linux systems.