Enter to win a Nexus 7
Enter Now to win a chance at a Nexus 7 tablet. Chances of winning will depend on the total number of entries received. Twenty second-place winners will win a Linux Journal 2011 eBook.
1. No purchase necessary to win.
2. Renew your subscription using the Renew Now button provided in your email. (If your email message was in plain text, use the link provided.) Or, enter via this form.
3. The contest is open to all.
4. The drawing will be conducted by Linux Journal and decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of renewals received.
5. The renewal contest ends September 27, 2012, at 11:59 pm CDT.
6. The Nexus 7 tablet winner will be notified via email on September 28, 2012.
7. Twenty second-place winners will be awarded a Linux Journal 2011 eBook. These winners will be notified by September 28, 2012.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
- Download "The DevOps Toolbox: Tools and Technologies for Scale and Reliability"
- Return of the Mac
- Picking Out the Nouns
- Reading Native Excel Files in Perl
- Wondershaper—QOS in a Pinch
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- Video On Demand: 8 Signs You're Beyond Cron
- Ubuntu Ditches Upstart