Linux Journal 2011 eBook
We are pleased to announce the brand-new Linux Journal 2011 eBook. This eBook includes all 12 issues published in 2011, and is available in EPUB and MOBI formats. In addition to convenient reflowing text, enjoy search, bookmarking and other features using your favorite eReader software.
This new compilation of all 12 issues from 2011 is organized much like our popular Archive DVD and contains all of the articles from 2011 in one easily navigable file. We hope fans of these eReader formats find this exciting, as it includes earlier issues not previously available for eReaders.Buy It Now
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Aug 20, 2014|
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- New Products
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server