- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- 7” 1280x800 HD display (216 ppi)
- 8 GB internal storage (actual formatted capacity will be less)
- Wireless N Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n); Bluetooth
- Quad-core Tegra 3 processor; 1GB RAM
- 1.2MP front-facing camera
1. Subscribe using the Subscribe Now button provided in your email. (If your email message was in plain text, use the link provided.) Or, subscribe here.
2. The contest is open to all. No purchase necessary to Enter
3. The drawing will be conducted by Linux Journal and decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of orders received.
4. The subscription contest ends September 27, 2012, at 11:59 pm CDT.
5. The Nexus 7 winner will be notified via email on September 28, 2012.
6. Twenty second-place winners will be awarded a Linux Journal 2011 eBook. These winners will be notified by September 28, 2012.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Senior Perl Developer
- So girls had it better ?
1 hour 31 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
1 hour 51 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
7 hours 23 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
12 hours 26 min ago
12 hours 45 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
13 hours 10 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
13 hours 23 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
19 hours 2 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
19 hours 37 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
20 hours 5 min ago