- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- 7” 1280x800 HD display (216 ppi)
- 8 GB internal storage (actual formatted capacity will be less)
- Wireless N Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n); Bluetooth
- Quad-core Tegra 3 processor; 1GB RAM
- 1.2MP front-facing camera
1. Subscribe using the Subscribe Now button provided in your email. (If your email message was in plain text, use the link provided.) Or, subscribe here.
2. The contest is open to all. No purchase necessary to Enter
3. The drawing will be conducted by Linux Journal and decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of orders received.
4. The subscription contest ends September 27, 2012, at 11:59 pm CDT.
5. The Nexus 7 winner will be notified via email on September 28, 2012.
6. Twenty second-place winners will be awarded a Linux Journal 2011 eBook. These winners will be notified by September 28, 2012.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- New Products
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- RSS Feeds
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development