New Projects - Fresh from the Labs
Brewing something fresh, innovative or mind-bending? Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
John Knight is a 25-year-old, drumming- and climbing-obsessed maniac from the world's most isolated city—Perth, Western Australia. He can usually be found either buried in an Audacity screen or thrashing a kick-drum beyond recognition.
John Knight is the New Projects columnist for Linux Journal.
|smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer||Mar 28, 2017|
|How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO||Mar 27, 2017|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!||Mar 27, 2017|
|Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now||Mar 25, 2017|
|HOSTING Monitoring Insights||Mar 24, 2017|
|FinTech and SAP HANA||Mar 24, 2017|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO
- smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Hodge Podge
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python