Hack and / - When Disaster Strikes: Restoring a Master Boot Record
Apr 01, 2009 By Kyle Rankin
The Master Boot Record is an amazing little section of disk that you almost never notice—until it's gone. When that happens, read below to find out how to bring it back.
Kyle Rankin is a director of engineering operations in the San Francisco Bay Area, the author of a number of books including DevOps Troubleshooting and The Official Ubuntu Server Book, and is a columnist for Linux Journal.
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- It Actually Is Rocket Science
- Senior Perl Developer
- RSS Feeds