Hack and / - Automate your Desktop with wmctrl
Mar 01, 2008 By Kyle Rankin
Why move, resize and shade windows by hand when a program can do it for you?
Kyle Rankin is a VP of engineering operations at Final, Inc., the author of a number of books including DevOps Troubleshooting and The Official Ubuntu Server Book, and is a columnist for Linux Journal. Follow him @kylerankin.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Profiles and RC Files
- Maru OS Brings Debian to Your Phone
- Understanding Ceph and Its Place in the Market
- Astronomy for KDE
- OpenSwitch Finds a New Home
- Git 2.9 Released
- Snappy Moves to New Platforms
- SoftMaker FreeOffice
- What's Our Next Fight?