Hack and / - Automate your Desktop with wmctrl
Mar 01, 2008 By Kyle Rankin
Why move, resize and shade windows by hand when a program can do it for you?
Kyle Rankin is a VP of engineering operations at Final, Inc., the author of a number of books including DevOps Troubleshooting and The Official Ubuntu Server Book, and is a columnist for Linux Journal. Follow him @kylerankin.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Firefox OS
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk
- Wine 1.8 Released