Hack and / - Automate your Desktop with wmctrl
Mar 01, 2008 By Kyle Rankin
Why move, resize and shade windows by hand when a program can do it for you?
Kyle Rankin is a systems architect; and the author of DevOps Troubleshooting, The Official Ubuntu Server Book, Knoppix Hacks, Knoppix Pocket Reference, Linux Multimedia Hacks, and Ubuntu Hacks.
|Dynamic DNS—an Object Lesson in Problem Solving||May 21, 2013|
|Using Salt Stack and Vagrant for Drupal Development||May 20, 2013|
|Making Linux and Android Get Along (It's Not as Hard as It Sounds)||May 16, 2013|
|Drupal Is a Framework: Why Everyone Needs to Understand This||May 15, 2013|
|Home, My Backup Data Center||May 13, 2013|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Seashore||May 10, 2013|
- Dynamic DNS—an Object Lesson in Problem Solving
- Making Linux and Android Get Along (It's Not as Hard as It Sounds)
- Using Salt Stack and Vagrant for Drupal Development
- New Products
- Drupal Is a Framework: Why Everyone Needs to Understand This
- Validate an E-Mail Address with PHP, the Right Way
- A Topic for Discussion - Open Source Feature-Richness?
- Dart: a New Web Programming Experience
- Download the Free Red Hat White Paper "Using an Open Source Framework to Catch the Bad Guy"
- The Secret Password Is...
1 hour 48 min ago
- Keeping track of IP address
3 hours 39 min ago
- Roll your own dynamic dns
8 hours 52 min ago
- Please correct the URL for Salt Stack's web site
12 hours 4 min ago
- Android is Linux -- why no better inter-operation
14 hours 19 min ago
- Connecting Android device to desktop Linux via USB
14 hours 48 min ago
- Find new cell phone and tablet pc
15 hours 46 min ago
17 hours 15 min ago
- Automatically updating Guest Additions
18 hours 23 min ago
- I like your topic on android
19 hours 10 min ago