Hack and / - Automate your Desktop with wmctrl
Mar 01, 2008 By Kyle Rankin
Why move, resize and shade windows by hand when a program can do it for you?
Kyle Rankin is a director of engineering operations in the San Francisco Bay Area, the author of a number of books including DevOps Troubleshooting and The Official Ubuntu Server Book, and is a columnist for Linux Journal.
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- New Products
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Tighten Up SSH
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters