Hack and / - Automate your Desktop with wmctrl
Mar 01, 2008 By Kyle Rankin
Why move, resize and shade windows by hand when a program can do it for you?
Kyle Rankin is a director of engineering operations in the San Francisco Bay Area, the author of a number of books including DevOps Troubleshooting and The Official Ubuntu Server Book, and is a columnist for Linux Journal.
- Synchronize Your Life with ownCloud
- Days Between Dates?
- A GUI for Your CLI?
- Connecting Apache's Web Server to Multiple Instances of Tomcat
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- An Introduction to OpenGL Programming
- RSS Feeds
- The Only Mac I Use
- Ubuntu & SUSE & CentOS, Oh My!