Hack and / - Automate your Desktop with wmctrl
Mar 01, 2008 By Kyle Rankin
Why move, resize and shade windows by hand when a program can do it for you?
Kyle Rankin is a VP of engineering operations at Final, Inc., the author of a number of books including DevOps Troubleshooting and The Official Ubuntu Server Book, and is a columnist for Linux Journal. Follow him @kylerankin.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- ServersCheck's Thermal Imaging Camera Sensor
- The Italian Army Switches to LibreOffice
- Linux Mint 18
- Petros Koutoupis' RapidDisk
- Oracle vs. Google: Round 2
- The FBI and the Mozilla Foundation Lock Horns over Known Security Hole
- Privacy and the New Math
- Ben Rady's Serverless Single Page Apps (The Pragmatic Programmers)