Linux Journal Contents #4, August 1994
EZ as a Word Processor
by Terry Gliedt
Part of the Andrew project, ez edits text and images using a graphical interface
by Mark F. Komarinski
Something is wrong, now what: This article will help you figure out what went wrong, how to get started on fixing it,or now to prepare for possible crashes.
by Bob Amstadt and Michael K. Johnson
Wine allows you to run programs compiled for MS Windows under Linux, FreeBSD, and NetBSD. Learn what Wine is, and how it works.
by Ray Rocker
The birth of a popular bulletin board system.
Linux Does Comics
by Robert Suckling
Linux to the rescue—crating an easy-to-use, retail subscription system.
News & Articles
Linux Torvalds at DECUS 1994
by Bob Tadlock
Unix and Computer Science
by Ronda Hauben
Linux Sound Support
by Jeff Tranter
ICMAKE Part 4
by Frand Brokken and K. Kubat
Slackware 2.0 Released
by Phil Hughes
Linux Programming Hints
by Michael K. Johnson
Cooking with Linux
by Matt Welsh
What's GNU Bash-The GNU Shell
by Chet Ramey
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
|Enter to Win Archive DVD + Free Backup Solution||May 18, 2015|
|Using Hiera with Puppet||May 14, 2015|
|Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu||May 12, 2015|
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Enter to Win Archive DVD + Free Backup Solution
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu