Linux Journal Contents #4, August 1994
Aug 01, 1994 By Staff
EZ as a Word Processor
by Terry Gliedt
Part of the Andrew project, ez edits text and images using a graphical interface
by Mark F. Komarinski
Something is wrong, now what: This article will help you figure out what went wrong, how to get started on fixing it,or now to prepare for possible crashes.
by Bob Amstadt and Michael K. Johnson
Wine allows you to run programs compiled for MS Windows under Linux, FreeBSD, and NetBSD. Learn what Wine is, and how it works.
by Ray Rocker
The birth of a popular bulletin board system.
Linux Does Comics
by Robert Suckling
Linux to the rescue—crating an easy-to-use, retail subscription system.
News & Articles
Linux Torvalds at DECUS 1994
by Bob Tadlock
Unix and Computer Science
by Ronda Hauben
Linux Sound Support
by Jeff Tranter
ICMAKE Part 4
by Frand Brokken and K. Kubat
Slackware 2.0 Released
by Phil Hughes
Linux Programming Hints
by Michael K. Johnson
Cooking with Linux
by Matt Welsh
What's GNU Bash-The GNU Shell
by Chet Ramey
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie
- New Products
- RSS Feeds
- Security Hardening with Ansible