Linux Journal Contents #23, March 1996
Mar 01, 1996 By Staff
Linux Distributions Compared
There are more Linux distributions than ever. Our editor takes you on a tour to help you decide which is best for you.
Linux Distributions Features Comparison Chart
Graphic Formats for Linux
by Gerald Graef
What ARE all those graphics storage formats and which should you use? Gerald Graef explains the methods and benefits.
News & Articles
by Tim Jones
Want a way to view and animate 3-D objects? Then Geomview may help you.
Ext2tools for Linux
by Robert A. Dalrymple
How to use Windows and Linux on the same PC while losing neither your mind nor your files.
Running Windows Applications NOW
by Ron Bardarson
Need to run MS Windows Applications right away? Then DESQview/X offers a solution.
Dynamic Kernels - Modularized Device Drivers
Letters to the Editor
Stop the Presses
The cpio command
Linux Configuration and Installation
Building a Linux Internet Server
Directories & References
|Hacking a Safe with Bash||Jul 28, 2015|
|KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile||Jul 28, 2015|
|Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu||Jul 23, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 22, 2015|
|Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator||Jul 21, 2015|
|Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems||Jul 20, 2015|
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- General Relativity in Python