Linux Journal Contents #206, June 2011
May 31, 2011 By Staff
Hexapod—a Linux-Powered Spider Robot
by Anton Borisov
Interview with Matt Bunting, the hexapod robot developer.
Debugging Embedded Linux Platforms with GDB and Python
by Tom Parkin
GDB provides support for scripting debugging actions using a Python interpreter.
Breaking Free the Gumstix DSP
by James McColl
Setting the Gumstix Overo Fire ablaze with the DSP.
Speech I/O for Embedded Applications
by Rick Rogers
Speech I/O works! See how to apply it in your next embedded application project.
CyanogenMod 7.0—Gingerbread in the House
by Shawn Powers
What happens when you mix powerful, Linux-powered cell phones with an active Open Source community?
Tiny Core Linux
by Joey Bernard
An intro to this very small, run-in-memory distro.
Roll Your Own Embedded Linux System with Buildroot
by Alexander Sirotkin
Embedded Linux, the easy way.
A Primer to the OAuth Protocol
OAuth is a simple way to authenticate users.
Reuven M. Lerner's At the Forge
Dave Taylor's Work the Shell
More Fun with Days and Dates
Mick Bauer's Paranoid Penguin
DNS Cache Poisoning, Part II: DNSSEC Validation
Kyle Rankin's Hack and /
Lightning Hacks—the Command Next Door
by Kyle Rankin
Doc Searls' EOF
Whatever Sinks Your Boat
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Technical Support Rep
- Senior Perl Developer
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
2 hours 51 min ago
- It's Jupiter
3 hours 51 min ago
- GIMP is certainly a graphic
4 hours 53 min ago
- Thanks For Your Sharing
9 hours 39 min ago
- Studying linux, and looking
13 hours 4 min ago
- voting for Best Linux Distribution
21 hours 31 min ago
- tizen vs android
1 day 1 hour ago
- i switch my choice from KDE
1 day 2 hours ago
1 day 5 hours ago
- Belanja Online
1 day 7 hours ago