Linux Journal Contents #2, April-May 1994
Apr 01, 1994 By Staff
Formation of the XFree86 Project, Inc.
The developers of XFree86, a free-software package developed and distributed via the world-wide Internet, announce the formation of The XFree86 Project, Inc.
Optimizing Linux Disk Usage
by Jeff Tranter
This article describes some simple techniques for making the best use of the disk storage you have now.
Interview with Patrick Volkerding
by Phil Hughes
In this issue we interview Patrick Volkerding, the author of “Slackware”, one of the most popular Linux distributions.
News & Articles
Linux Survey Results
by Phil Hughes
Introduction to the GNU C Library
by Michael K. Johnson
File System Standard (FSSTD)
by Daniel Quinlan
by Arnold Robbins
Linux Around the World
ICMAKE Part 2
by Frank B. Brokken and K. Kubat
Cooking with Linux Linux Leadership
by Matt Welsh
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Aug 20, 2014|
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- New Products
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server