Starting with the April issue, Linux Journal will have a Linux Question and Answer column. If you would like to submit a question, send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail or FAX it to Linux Journal at our Seattle office. email@example.com Editorial address:
Linux Journal, P.O. Box 85867Seattle, WA 98145-1867fax: +1 206-782-7191tel: +1 206-782-7733
To be considered for use in LJ, questions should be Linux-specific. Questions applicable to any Linux distribution will be considered first. Questions can be related to hardware, system, or programming.
If you have an informative or interesting answer to a question that had caused you or a colleague grief, we would also be grateful if you would send it along without waiting for us to pose the question.
All entries used will qualify for a complimentary subscription to Linux Journal that will be awarded each month. If you are already a subscriber, you can use your prize for a friend or colleague.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Advanced Hard Drive Caching Techniques
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Mars Needs Women
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- RSS Feeds
- Web Administration Scripts
- New Products
- animal pajamas
2 hours 25 min ago
- thanks for you post.
2 hours 32 min ago
- thanks for share, great
19 hours 46 min ago
- There are factors which are
1 day 46 min ago
- Gnome 3 ?
1 day 1 hour ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
1 day 5 hours ago
- "Redis RethinkDB 4.5%" on Best NoSQL Databases
1 day 15 hours ago
- on the ground
1 day 22 hours ago
- I was able to read the whole
1 day 23 hours ago
- since i have read the title i
2 days 2 hours ago