Starting with the April issue, Linux Journal will have a Linux Question and Answer column. If you would like to submit a question, send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail or FAX it to Linux Journal at our Seattle office. email@example.com Editorial address:
Linux Journal, P.O. Box 85867Seattle, WA 98145-1867fax: +1 206-782-7191tel: +1 206-782-7733
To be considered for use in LJ, questions should be Linux-specific. Questions applicable to any Linux distribution will be considered first. Questions can be related to hardware, system, or programming.
If you have an informative or interesting answer to a question that had caused you or a colleague grief, we would also be grateful if you would send it along without waiting for us to pose the question.
All entries used will qualify for a complimentary subscription to Linux Journal that will be awarded each month. If you are already a subscriber, you can use your prize for a friend or colleague.
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Own Your DNS Data
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)
- Ensono M.O.
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)