Linux Journal Contents #12, April 1995
Apr 01, 1995 By Staff
Linux: It's Not Just for Intel Anymore
by Joseph L. Brothers
A Linux Port Tour: Taking Linux Beyond its Intel-Processor-Based Beginnings
by Paul M. Sittler
Accessing On-Line Information through Linux.
by Terry Dawson
Connecting Linux to an Ethernet Network
Building Shared Libraries
by Eric Kasten
Understanding and Building a Linux Shared Library System.
News & Articles
What's GNU? Plan 9 Part II
by Arnold Robbins
Cooking with Linux
by Matt Welsh
Kernel Korner : The ELF Object File Format: Introduction
by Eric Youngdale
Mr. Torvalds Goes to Washington
by Kurt Reisler
Product Review InfoMagic
by Caleb Epstein
Product Review Xfig
by Robert A. Dalrymple
Book Review A Quarter Century of Unix
by Peter H. Salus
Book Review The Mosaic Handbook for the X Window System
by Morgan Hall
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment