Welcome and FAQ
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join our conversation about the new Linux Journal. We encourage your comments, suggestions and questions.
http://www.linuxjournal.com/digital-faq is a link to our FAQ. Although it is geared torwards paying subscibers, you may still find questions you have answered there so we encourage you to check it out.
Also, if you'd like to experience the new Linux Journal for yourself, we invite you to download a free copy of our September issue. (No strings attached.)
From everyone at Linux Journal... thank you for your support!
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Wine 1.8 Released
- Firefox OS
- New Products