Welcome and FAQ
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join our conversation about the new Linux Journal. We encourage your comments, suggestions and questions.
http://www.linuxjournal.com/digital-faq is a link to our FAQ. Although it is geared torwards paying subscibers, you may still find questions you have answered there so we encourage you to check it out.
Also, if you'd like to experience the new Linux Journal for yourself, we invite you to download a free copy of our September issue. (No strings attached.)
From everyone at Linux Journal... thank you for your support!
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
- New Products
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Tighten Up SSH
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development