What can we image with Virtualization, in current situation?
Does SOHO and SMB industry will get benefits from this technology, or still they need to go for new hardware and support.
As per current situation there is high growth in GNU/Linux [Ubuntu Desksop adopation] O.S. and they are also supporting Virtualization, but with that does end user get its benefits? It not then the main use of Virtualization is in Data center or in Enterprize level.
Can we come out with some good and easy Virtualization solution?
What are the different options available for SOHO,SMB and Desktop user?
Thanks & Regards,
Arjun from India.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|My Humble Little Game Collection||May 28, 2015|
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- My Humble Little Game Collection
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu