Use netstat to See Internet Connections
Using netstat, you can monitor programs that are making connections to remote hosts:
$ netstat -tpe
The -t flag limits the output to show only TCP connections. The -p flag displays the PID and name of the program making the connection. The -e flag displays extra information, such as the user name under which each program is running.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer