Use netstat to See Internet Connections
Using netstat, you can monitor programs that are making connections to remote hosts:
$ netstat -tpe
The -t flag limits the output to show only TCP connections. The -p flag displays the PID and name of the program making the connection. The -e flag displays extra information, such as the user name under which each program is running.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Linux Systems Administrator