Upgrading the Painless Way with Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
With Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, data centers may take advantage of updated hardware without the expense of porting older applications to a new OS. See more in the following video from Red Hat, and then read the free white paper to go in-depth.
- Tips for Optimizing Linux Memory Usage
- Picking Out the Nouns
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac
- Android Candy: Intercoms
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?
- Consent That Goes Both Ways