Download "Migrating Middleware Applications Using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization"
Consolidating older servers to newer Intel® Xeon® processor-based Dell platforms that employ power-saving capabilities and faster processors with more cores can be an excellent strategy for reducing data center costs. However, to realize these cost savings, application owners must limit the retuning and testing costs of porting applications. Consolidating to a virtualized environment that supports virtual machines (VMs) running the original operating system can be an ideal and easy-to-implement solution.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database
- Multitenant Sites