Download "Migrating Middleware Applications Using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization"
Consolidating older servers to newer Intel® Xeon® processor-based Dell platforms that employ power-saving capabilities and faster processors with more cores can be an excellent strategy for reducing data center costs. However, to realize these cost savings, application owners must limit the retuning and testing costs of porting applications. Consolidating to a virtualized environment that supports virtual machines (VMs) running the original operating system can be an ideal and easy-to-implement solution.
- Is the Private Cloud a Real Cloud?
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- rsync, Part II
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I