Download "Migrating Middleware Applications Using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization"
Consolidating older servers to newer Intel® Xeon® processor-based Dell platforms that employ power-saving capabilities and faster processors with more cores can be an excellent strategy for reducing data center costs. However, to realize these cost savings, application owners must limit the retuning and testing costs of porting applications. Consolidating to a virtualized environment that supports virtual machines (VMs) running the original operating system can be an ideal and easy-to-implement solution.
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- FinTech and SAP HANA
- Two Factors Are Better Than One
- Hodge Podge
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- Five HPC Cost Considerations to Maximize ROI