Tech Tip: Keep Your Monitor Awake with Caffeine
One of my favorite new apps is a little system tray app called caffeine (and here). It's simple, yet very practical, its purpose is to inhibit a screen saver or sleep mode, which is great while watching flash videos on sites like hulu.
Caffeine is written using GTK for the user interface, so it's very GNOME friendly, but it can be used on any Linux OS. It has a PPA for Ubuntu users (see the launchpad link) and it works great for me on Ubuntu Karmic.
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- It Actually Is Rocket Science
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Android Candy: Repix, Not Just Another Photo App
- Numerical Python