Our company is in policy and risk management. Elemental Security Platform (ESP) unifies security controls and activity of the network environment. A full ESP implementation requires a complex server environment including hardware, Red Hat Linux and an Oracle database. This complex implementation makes it difficult for our sales team to quickly and easily demonstrate the company’s solution on-site.
As a result, sales demos are restricted to remote demos over a VPN connection. They have to spend up to two days at the customer’s site to implement a full solution demo.
We require a solution with the help of which our sales team and customers can interact with at a customer site and that too without a complex server and database implementation.
Any help in this regard would be highly appreciated.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Web Administration Scripts
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
2 hours 43 min ago
3 hours 2 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
3 hours 27 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
3 hours 41 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
9 hours 20 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
9 hours 54 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
10 hours 23 min ago
12 hours 18 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
13 hours 37 min ago
- nice to see PClinuxOS finally
16 hours 11 min ago