Run Windows XP on Ubuntu with Virtualbox
VirtualBox is a general-purpose full virtualizer for x86 hardware. Targeted at server, desktop and embedded use, it is a professional-quality virtualization solution that is also Open Source Software.
VirtualBox runs on Windows, Linux, Macintosh and OpenSolaris hosts and supports a large number of guest operating systems including but not limited to Windows (NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista), DOS/Windows 3.x, Linux (2.4 and 2.6), and OpenBSD.
The below video by EdgyRootStudios demonstrates how to run Microsoft Windows XP on Linux Ubuntu Edgy Eft 6.1.0 using VirtualBox.
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
- How to Deliver Hybrid Apps in 2 Weeks [Webcast]
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- Django Templates
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- Privacy Is Personal
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- The AtoMiC Toolkit!
- Practical Books for the Most Technical People on the Planet