Readers' Choice Awards -- Still Time to Vote
Linux Journal's 2008 Readers' Choice Awards survey has received over 3,000 votes thus far. Polls will remain open through February 14th, 2008. If you've not yet casted votes for your Linux and Open Source favorites, visit the survey today, http://www.linuxjournal.com/node/1006101/.
Remember, polls close February 14th. Results will be featured in an upcoming issue of Linux Journal.
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Aug 20, 2014|
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- New Products
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Technical Support Rep