Readers' Choice Awards -- Still Time to Vote
Linux Journal's 2008 Readers' Choice Awards survey has received over 3,000 votes thus far. Polls will remain open through February 14th, 2008. If you've not yet casted votes for your Linux and Open Source favorites, visit the survey today, http://www.linuxjournal.com/node/1006101/.
Remember, polls close February 14th. Results will be featured in an upcoming issue of Linux Journal.
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
|Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization||Aug 18, 2015|
|Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers||Aug 17, 2015|
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- My Network Go-Bag
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Three More Lessons
- Calling All Linux Nerds!