2008 Readers' Choice Survey
The 2008 Readers' Choice survey is now closed. We received nearly 6,000 responses -- thank you to everyone who participated.
Winners will be announced in the June 2008 issue of Linux Journal (on newsstands in early May).
Special Note: We've been asked why we didn't share the survey responses immediately with respondents. Normally we would, however LJ's Readers' Choice Awards are a special annual event for us, one we treat as more of a ceremony. We want to give the winners special honor.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- Picking Out the Nouns
- Tips for Optimizing Linux Memory Usage
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac
- Android Candy: Intercoms
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development