Psst! Get Crossover Office or Crossover Games Today. FREE!
Remember when I reviewed Crossover Games (cxgames) back in April? If you have been pining for your very own license ever since -- today is your lucky day.
The folks over at CodeWeavers are giving away their products today. No strings attached. Free. Well, free as in beer, and partially free as in speech. If you recall, CodeWeavers uses the Wine project to allow Windows programs to function under a Linux environment. They are the largest contributor to the open source Wine project, and today, they're contributing their commercial product to YOU.
Go there now! It's today only, October 28th, 2008. I'm not sure what timezone they're based in, so be sure to go as quickly as you can!
UPDATE: Justin Ryan let me know Codeweavers is in the Central timezone. The deal ends at 23:59 CST. Go now!!!
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment