To get the Spelling of a Word.
so the following will list all words that start with
It helps to have a large "linuxwords" dictionary.
Note: vim users can setup the .vimrc file with the following. Now when you type CTL-X CTL-T in insert mode, you'll get a thesaurus lookup.
Or, you can call aspell with the F6 command after putting the folling entry in your .vimrc file
:nmap :w:!aspell -e -c %:e
Now, hit F6 when you're in vim, and you'll get a spell checker.
There is also an X Windows dictionary that runs with the following command.
Read more @ www.lynuxstuff.com
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Technical Support Rep
- Senior Perl Developer
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
3 hours 6 min ago
- It's Jupiter
4 hours 6 min ago
- GIMP is certainly a graphic
5 hours 8 min ago
- Thanks For Your Sharing
9 hours 53 min ago
- Studying linux, and looking
13 hours 19 min ago
- voting for Best Linux Distribution
21 hours 46 min ago
- tizen vs android
1 day 1 hour ago
- i switch my choice from KDE
1 day 2 hours ago
1 day 5 hours ago
- Belanja Online
1 day 7 hours ago