How to play with Gnome Desktop Environment
Hello i am a newbie in LINUX and just seeking somebody's help that in a running linux system where we can get the source code of GNOME??? is it possible to change some of the existing functionality of GNOME desktop display.. i want to dig into the workspace management in LINUX.
- How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- Readers' Choice Awards
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Hodge Podge
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights