How to Install and Use ndiswrapper [Video]
Hardware manufacturers often don't release specifications of their products to the open source community, so programs like ndiswrapper become necessary. This video demonstrates how to use Windows wireless drivers in Linux using ndiswrapper.
- Linux Journal December 2016
- Stepping into Science
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- Tyson Foods Honored as SUSE Customer of the Year
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- Radio Free Linux
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part II
- Synacor, Inc.'s Zimbra Open Source Support and Zimbra Suite Plus
- FutureVault Inc.'s FutureVault
- Message for You, Sir!