Has Borders and Barnes & Noble Quit Carrying LJ?
I am used to picking up my monthly edition of LJ at either Borders or B&N, depending on where I am at on any given day of the month, but this month, I can't find it at any Borders or B&N and no one at the store can offer any explanation. I finally tracked down the December issue today at a local bookstore that is pretty far away from my normal travels. So does anyone know what it up?
P.S. Yes, I know I should subscribe, but circumstances do not allow that right now.
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
|Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization||Aug 18, 2015|
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- My Network Go-Bag
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- Three More Lessons
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development