Has Borders and Barnes & Noble Quit Carrying LJ?
I am used to picking up my monthly edition of LJ at either Borders or B&N, depending on where I am at on any given day of the month, but this month, I can't find it at any Borders or B&N and no one at the store can offer any explanation. I finally tracked down the December issue today at a local bookstore that is pretty far away from my normal travels. So does anyone know what it up?
P.S. Yes, I know I should subscribe, but circumstances do not allow that right now.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
|Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security||Nov 13, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- How Will the Big Data Craze Play Out?
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Libreboot on an x60, Part II: the Installation
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration