Has Borders and Barnes & Noble Quit Carrying LJ?
I am used to picking up my monthly edition of LJ at either Borders or B&N, depending on where I am at on any given day of the month, but this month, I can't find it at any Borders or B&N and no one at the store can offer any explanation. I finally tracked down the December issue today at a local bookstore that is pretty far away from my normal travels. So does anyone know what it up?
P.S. Yes, I know I should subscribe, but circumstances do not allow that right now.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- New Products
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Tighten Up SSH
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development