GRUB Error Message #25
I had multi boot on my desktop. Grub brought up a list of distros with boot to Windows Boot Loader with Multi windows distros loaded.
Boot default is Windows XP Pro(family thing with Linux)
Everything was working fine .
One morning Powered up desktop and got Grub error message #25. All I could find out was go to linux rescue disk and reinstall GRUB.
That sounded like a WINDOWS fix!
What's a #25 & how to fix???
- Stepping into Science
- Synacor, Inc.'s Zimbra Open Source Support and Zimbra Suite Plus
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- Linux Journal December 2016
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- Tyson Foods Honored as SUSE Customer of the Year
- FutureVault Inc.'s FutureVault
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part II
- Radio Free Linux
- Message for You, Sir!