GRUB Error Message #25
I had multi boot on my desktop. Grub brought up a list of distros with boot to Windows Boot Loader with Multi windows distros loaded.
Boot default is Windows XP Pro(family thing with Linux)
Everything was working fine .
One morning Powered up desktop and got Grub error message #25. All I could find out was go to linux rescue disk and reinstall GRUB.
That sounded like a WINDOWS fix!
What's a #25 & how to fix???
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- Play for Me, Jarvis
- Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- Designing Foils with XFLR5
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- April 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: High-Performance Computing