GRUB Error Message #25
I had multi boot on my desktop. Grub brought up a list of distros with boot to Windows Boot Loader with Multi windows distros loaded.
Boot default is Windows XP Pro(family thing with Linux)
Everything was working fine .
One morning Powered up desktop and got Grub error message #25. All I could find out was go to linux rescue disk and reinstall GRUB.
That sounded like a WINDOWS fix!
What's a #25 & how to fix???
- Girls and Software
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey
- One Charger to Rule Them All
- RSS Feeds