NOW CLOSED -- Free Issue of Linux Journal
One FREE current or back issue of Linux Journal available for download today only. Pick any issue you like. As a reminder, this is Reader Appreciation Month here at Linux Journal. We are celebrating with give aways, contests and promotions the entire month of June. 'Like' us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter or check back here throughout the month for more specials.
Follow this link today to select your free issue: http://lj.mybigcommerce.com/categories/Back-Issues-%252d-Digital-Downloads/ . Use coupon code ONEFREE when checking out. Limit of one free issue per customer. Offer valid on June 17, 2012 only.
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
|Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization||Aug 18, 2015|
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- My Network Go-Bag
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- Three More Lessons
- Calling All Linux Nerds!