NOW CLOSED -- Free Issue of Linux Journal
One FREE current or back issue of Linux Journal available for download today only. Pick any issue you like. As a reminder, this is Reader Appreciation Month here at Linux Journal. We are celebrating with give aways, contests and promotions the entire month of June. 'Like' us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter or check back here throughout the month for more specials.
Follow this link today to select your free issue: http://lj.mybigcommerce.com/categories/Back-Issues-%252d-Digital-Downloads/ . Use coupon code ONEFREE when checking out. Limit of one free issue per customer. Offer valid on June 17, 2012 only.
- Geek Guide: The DevOps Toolbox
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Download "The DevOps Toolbox: Tools and Technologies for Scale and Reliability"
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- NF/ Observatory Networking with Linux
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- Localhost DNS Cache
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!