Reader Appreciation Month
June is Reader Appreciation Month here at Linux Journal. Make sure to visit our web site throughout the month, follow us on Twitter (@linuxjournal) and "Like" us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/linuxjournal) to find out about the great prizes, discounts and give-aways we have lined up for you!
Linux Journal is the community's magazine, and it has been since 1994. Last year we made what was at first a somewhat rocky transformation from print to the digital world, and you, our dear readers, stuck with us. We listened to what you suggested and released Android, iPhone and iPad apps as well as eBook versions for your Kindles, Nooks and other EPUB readers. Now Linux Journal boasts a larger paid subscription base than it did as a print magazine! To celebrate your support, this month, we honor YOU.
Current Promotions (announced regularly so keep checking back):
- $10 off subscription offer- includes an entry to win a Kindle Fire.
The contest to win a Kindle Fire expires June 27, 2012, at 11:59 PM CST. The
winner will be notified via email June 28, 2012.
1. Subscribe using the appropriate link above.
2. The contest is open to all of our subscribers.
3. Subscribers should renew/enter only once.
4. The drawing will be conducted by Linux Journal and decisions are
final. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of renewals
and new subscriptions received during the time period the contest is run.
5. The subscription contest ends June 27, 2012, at 11:59 pm CST.
6. The Kindle Fire winner will be notified via email on June 28, 2012.
7. Twenty second-place winners will be awarded a Linux Journal 2011 eBook.
These winners will be notified by June 28, 2012.
One FREE current or back issue of Linux Journal available for download on Sunday, June 17, 2012. Use coupon code ONEFREE when checking out. http://lj.mybigcommerce.com/categories/Back-Issues-%252d-Digital-Downloads/
HALF OFF Linux Journal's 2011 Archive EPUB through this Friday, June 15! This popular EPUB includes all 2011 issues of Linux Journal. Use coupon code EPUB at check out. http://lj.mybigcommerce.com/products/Linux-Journal-2011-eBook.html
Share our "Win a Free Nook" image on Facebook to win! Contest closes Friday June 8, 2012 at 3pm CDT.
Free download of our Cool Projects Special Issue for your computer and/or EPUB reader (different links for each so make sure to follow them both if you want to redeem both versions). A $15.98 total value. Use coupon code COOLPROJECTS when checking out to redeem your free copies. Offer expires Monday, June 11.
Calendar image via Shutterstock.com.
|Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.1 beta available on IBM Power Platform||Jan 23, 2015|
|Designing with Linux||Jan 22, 2015|
|Wondershaper—QOS in a Pinch||Jan 21, 2015|
|Ideal Backups with zbackup||Jan 19, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Animation Made Easy||Jan 14, 2015|
|Internet of Things Blows Away CES, and it May Be Hunting for YOU Next||Jan 12, 2015|
- Designing with Linux
- Wondershaper—QOS in a Pinch
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014
- Ideal Backups with zbackup
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.1 beta available on IBM Power Platform
- New Products
- Internet of Things Blows Away CES, and it May Be Hunting for YOU Next
- One Tail Just Isn't Enough
- January 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Security
- 2014 Book Roundup
Editorial Advisory Panel
Thank you to our 2014 Editorial Advisors!
- Jeff Parent
- Brad Baillio
- Nick Baronian
- Steve Case
- Chadalavada Kalyana
- Caleb Cullen
- Keir Davis
- Michael Eager
- Nick Faltys
- Dennis Frey
- Philip Jacob
- Jay Kruizenga
- Steve Marquez
- Dave McAllister
- Craig Oda
- Mike Roberts
- Chris Stark
- Patrick Swartz
- David Lynch
- Alicia Gibb
- Thomas Quinlan
- Carson McDonald
- Kristen Shoemaker
- Charnell Luchich
- James Walker
- Victor Gregorio
- Hari Boukis
- Brian Conner
- David Lane