NOW CLOSED -- Free Issue of Linux Journal
One FREE current or back issue of Linux Journal available for download today only. Pick any issue you like. As a reminder, this is Reader Appreciation Month here at Linux Journal. We are celebrating with give aways, contests and promotions the entire month of June. 'Like' us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter or check back here throughout the month for more specials.
Follow this link today to select your free issue: http://lj.mybigcommerce.com/categories/Back-Issues-%252d-Digital-Downloads/ . Use coupon code ONEFREE when checking out. Limit of one free issue per customer. Offer valid on June 17, 2012 only.
- Smoothwall Express
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python