Fedora in the Office
Fedora 7 was used for hands one and studying for earning the Linux+. Coming form a Windows world it was hard. Studied and prepared hard then failed. Studied harder-then pasted.
My question: I would like to deploy Fedora 9 to an office of 10-15 office professionals but how do I control their desktops from a centralized location.
Windows uses Active Directory for user accounts and group policies etc...
SUSE has Zenworks and other tools to manage computers on your LAN.
I haven't heard how Fedora manages computers/users remotely.
Fedora is great on a single computer but beyond that..?
I need to be able to have control similar to group policies and WSUS.
Last month I started looking at SUSE because of this issue.
Would prefer Fedora.
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- RSS Feeds