Create a Logo from the Command Line
You can create a neat logo from the Linux command line:
$ convert -size 800x120 xc:white -font Times-Roman
-pointsize 100 -fill gray -annotate +20+80 'Linux is cool!'
-fill black -annotate +23+83 'Linux is cool!' -trim
And, the following command should display the result:
$ qiv logo.png
If you want to play with multiple colors and fonts, the following will help:
$ convert -list type
$ convert -list color
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- Why Python?
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python