Create a Logo from the Command Line
You can create a neat logo from the Linux command line:
$ convert -size 800x120 xc:white -font Times-Roman
-pointsize 100 -fill gray -annotate +20+80 'Linux is cool!'
-fill black -annotate +23+83 'Linux is cool!' -trim
And, the following command should display the result:
$ qiv logo.png
If you want to play with multiple colors and fonts, the following will help:
$ convert -list type
$ convert -list color
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- UX Designer
- RSS Feeds