Create a Logo from the Command Line
You can create a neat logo from the Linux command line:
$ convert -size 800x120 xc:white -font Times-Roman
-pointsize 100 -fill gray -annotate +20+80 'Linux is cool!'
-fill black -annotate +23+83 'Linux is cool!' -trim
And, the following command should display the result:
$ qiv logo.png
If you want to play with multiple colors and fonts, the following will help:
$ convert -list type
$ convert -list color
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- New Products
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- EdgeRouter Lite
- RSS Feeds
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!