Translate Haskell into English Manually, Part II
I'd like to thank the readers of the haskell-cafe mailing list www.haskell.org/mailman/listinfo/haskell-cafe) for taking the time to read and critique my code. I received comments from Benjamin Franksen, Bill Wood, Brian Hulley, Bulat Ziganshin, Jean-Philippe Bernardy, Malcolm Wallace, Pete Chown, Scott Turner, Tomasz Zielonka and Udo Stenzel. I received extensive feedback from Daniel Fischer and Neil Mitchell. I'd also like to thank my friends for their technical reviews: Anuranjan Shukla, Brandon L. Golm (who turns my Engrish into English), Brennan Evans, Christopher Golden, Krishna Srinivasan and Sam Rushing. In particular, Jared Updike was a great source of help throughout the entire process.
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- Wanted: Your Embedded Linux Projects
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- The 101 Uses of OpenSSH: Part I
- RSS Feeds
- Docker: Lightweight Linux Containers for Consistent Development and Deployment
- Dolphins in the NSA Dragnet
- Tails above the Rest, Part II
- Are you an extremist?