Translate Haskell into English Manually, Part II
I'd like to thank the readers of the haskell-cafe mailing list www.haskell.org/mailman/listinfo/haskell-cafe) for taking the time to read and critique my code. I received comments from Benjamin Franksen, Bill Wood, Brian Hulley, Bulat Ziganshin, Jean-Philippe Bernardy, Malcolm Wallace, Pete Chown, Scott Turner, Tomasz Zielonka and Udo Stenzel. I received extensive feedback from Daniel Fischer and Neil Mitchell. I'd also like to thank my friends for their technical reviews: Anuranjan Shukla, Brandon L. Golm (who turns my Engrish into English), Brennan Evans, Christopher Golden, Krishna Srinivasan and Sam Rushing. In particular, Jared Updike was a great source of help throughout the entire process.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
|Enter to Win Archive DVD + Free Backup Solution||May 18, 2015|
|Using Hiera with Puppet||May 14, 2015|
|Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu||May 12, 2015|
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Enter to Win Archive DVD + Free Backup Solution
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- A More Stable Future for Ubuntu
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...