Translate Haskell into English Manually
In the next part of this two part series, I'll build upon the concept of a parse pipeline with the State monad. Then, with all the pieces in place, I'll show the complete Haskell program. I'll also take a step back for some closing commentary.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS