Translate Haskell into English Manually
In the next part of this two part series, I'll build upon the concept of a parse pipeline with the State monad. Then, with all the pieces in place, I'll show the complete Haskell program. I'll also take a step back for some closing commentary.
- A Switch for Your Pi
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- NethServer: Linux without All That Linux Stuff
- Downloading an Entire Web Site with wget