First-Round Voting in 2005 Readers' Choice Awards
First-round voting in the 2005 Linux Journal Readers' Choice awards is underway. The official ballot is available here.
As you know by now, the Web form is gone, and voting is taking place by e-mail this time. We require plain text e-mail for votes, so no HTML or attachments. Send your completed ballots to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't worry, we aren't going to spam you, but we are taking reasonable precautions to make sure there's only one vote per e-mail address. We simply are going to count the last vote per address, so if you make a mistake, just send in a new version.
The categories that received the most nominations and the top nominees in those categories are on this first-round ballot. Vote for your favorite in each of the categories and mail the ballot back to us at email@example.com.
Finally, this is the last stage at which you can submit write-in votes. So if your favorite didn't make it to the official ballot, here's one last chance to vote for it anyway. The final ballot will be announced on June 30.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- New Products
1 hour 4 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
2 hours 23 min ago
- nice to see PClinuxOS finally
4 hours 57 min ago
- Personally, I am no longer a
5 hours 53 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
19 hours 18 min ago
- It's Jupiter
20 hours 18 min ago
- GIMP is certainly a graphic
21 hours 20 min ago
- Thanks For Your Sharing
1 day 2 hours ago
- Studying linux, and looking
1 day 5 hours ago
- voting for Best Linux Distribution
1 day 13 hours ago