Paranoid Penguin - Securing Your WLAN with WPA and FreeRADIUS, Part II
We've installed FreeRADIUS, created a certificate authority, generated server and client certificates and transferred them to their respective hosts. But we're not done yet. We still need to configure FreeRADIUS, our access point and our wireless clients. We'll do all that next time. Until then, be safe!
Resources for this article: /article/8134.
Mick Bauer, CISSP, is Linux Journal's security editor and an IS security consultant in Minneapolis, Minnesota. O'Reilly & Associates recently released the second edition of his book Linux Server Security (January 2005). Mick also composes industrial polka music but has the good taste seldom to perform it.
- Using Django and MongoDB to Build a Blog
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Ahead of the Pack: the Pacemaker High-Availability Stack
- Linux Kernel News - July 2013
- HEC Montréal: Deployment of a Large-Scale Mail Installation
- Resources for “The Linux Test Project”
- Write for Linux Journal
- Surf Safely with sshuttle
- March 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: 20 Years of Linux Journal
- New Storage Solution is Music to the Ears of Fast-Growing Digital Music Company