Resources for “Securing Your WLAN with WPA and FreeRADIUS, Part II”
Dumbill, Edd, Brian Jepson and Roger Weeks, Linux Unwired. Sebastopol, CA: O'Reilly & Associates, 2004. This book includes one of the more concise and clear explanations of WPA I've seen, plus detailed instructions on creating end-to-end-Linux WPA solutions.
Roser, Ken. “HOWTO: EAP-TLS Setup for FreeRADIUS and Windows XP Supplicant”: www.denobula.com. Mostly detailed procedure on configuring FreeRADIUS and Windows XP for WPA using EAP-TLS.
Strand, Lars, “802.1X Port-Based Authentication HOWTO”: www.tldp.org/HOWTO/html_single/8021X-HOWTO. A concise but narrowly scoped guide to setting up WPA with Xsupplicant, Cisco WLAN access points and FreeRADIUS to use 802.1x authentication. As of this writing, Xsupplicant supports only 802.1x authentication, not TKIP encryption.
www.freeradius.org is the home page for the FreeRADIUS Project, where you can download the latest FreeRADIUS software and documentation.
www.dslreports.com/forum/remark,9286052~mode=flat—“FreeRADIUS/WinXP Authentication Setup” (by “jbibe”). Another FreeRADIUS+EAP-TLS+WindowsXP HOWTO.
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Building a Multisourced Infrastructure Using OpenVPN
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- What's New in 3D Printing, Part III: the Software
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk
- Firefox OS